1) If she catches you looking at her, don’t immediately look away or she’ll think you’re not interested. Give her a smile, wave, and slowly turn away. If she likes you, she’ll come over.
2) Never insult her, even if you’re joking. She’ll start to get annoyed with you, and when a girl has made up her mind, she isn’t coming back.
3) Don’t be overly protective. Girls like it when their guys are protective, but not to the point where you are the only guy in their lives.
4) Call her just to talk and hear her voice. Even if you call her at three in th morning, she may seem annoyed, but she really loves to know you care enough. Tell her something sweet, she’ll love you for it.
5) Listen to her. In contrast to what you may think, most girls prefer nice guys over bad boys. If she feels like she’s just a decoration, it’s over.
6) Chances are some of her past relationships weren’t that great. Don’t add on to the list. If you are attracted to a girl as just a rebound or arm candy, spare her the heart break.
7) Don’t flirt with other girls to make her jealous. Chances are she’ll think you’re not interested and move on to new territory.
8) Get her presents on special occasions. It doesn’t have to be jewlery or chocolate. It’s not the fact you got her a nice present. All she cares about is that you cared enough to remember.
9) Do little things whenever you have the chance. Girls love it when you do little things to make her happy. It will make her day, and it won’t cost you but a second. Do things like leaning over her shoulder to take a sip out of her drink or hug her for no reason.
10) If you love her, TELL HER! If you’ve been in a long relationship and she doesn’t hear those three words, she will think something is wrong. Don’t be afraid of rejection. If you’re already in a relationship with a girl, chances are you’re her entire world. She deserves to hear it from you.
11) Don’t pretend to be something. You’ll only succeed in breaking her heart when she finds out you’ve been lying to her the entire time. If she’s the one, she will like you for you.
12) Be tasteful. Don’t make comments that will make her feel uncomfortable. She’ll think you’re only in it for one thing, and it’s not what she wants.
That’s all i have for you…but here’s something that will help you further:
31 Ways to Make a Girl Smile
1. Tell her she’s BEAUTIFUL. Not hot or ***y.
2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
5. Hug her from behind.
6. Don’t hang out with your ex when she’s not around. It kills her inside.
7. If you talk to another girl, walk over to her after you’re done and kiss her.
8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend.
10. Play with her hair.
11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
13. Make her laugh, just because you love to see her smile.
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.
15. If she’s mad at you, kiss her, don’t fight back.
16. If you care about her, tell her, or else she won’t come back.
17. Every girl should receive three presents from her guy: a teddy bear (she’ll hug it when she goes to sleep), jewlery (she’ll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she’ll wear it to bed).
18. Treat her the same with your friends as when you are alone.
19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
20. Hang out with her on the weekends, because she’s important to you.
21. Kiss her in the rain, without an umbrella.
22. Kiss her just to let her know you care.
23. If you’re listening to music, give her the other headphone.
24. Remember her birthday and get her something. Even if it is simple and inexpensive, it came from you. It will mean the world to her.
25. If she gets you a present on whatever occasion, tell her you love it, even if you don’t, just to make her happy.
26. Always call her when you say you will. Failing to do so will break her heart. We love hearing your voice, even if only for a minute.
27. Give her what she wants, but don’t smother her.
28. Recognize the small things. They mean the most.
29. Don’t hug other girls before her.
30. Spend your free time with her. She will love you for it.
31. If you care her, don’t just talk about it, show her.